[nmglug] a linux gaming joystick for my son -- and MAME expertise?

Tim Emerick timothyemerick at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 21 20:55:46 PDT 2007

I was just reading the August issue of Linux Journal in the...errr...ummm...Reading Room and the feature article was on building an old style arcade cabinet and setting it up with joysticks, buttons, and xmame.  It was an entertaining read.  One which your son might highly enjoy.

If you can't get the August issue, contact me off list and I'll arrange to have my issue mailed to you or perhaps you can pick it up.  I live in Rio Rancho, work in the North Valley.

Cheers.