[nmglug] Wengophone

Jason Schaefer js at jasonschaefer.com
Wed Feb 7 10:58:24 PST 2007

Brian

you have the syntax right and it sounds like you are getting to the
wengo network (hence the french message). Perhaps the person you where
calling was not online/available. Too bad you don't have a babel fish to
translate the message:-)

I have had problems with nat traversal. stun.ekiga.net does not seem to
work very well for me.

I will run wengo for awhile if you want to try and ring me. I don't have
a mic, so I can only hear you.

jasonschaefer at voip.wengo.fr
jasonschaefer at ekiga.net