[nmglug] open source investing group

strobedream strobedream at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 11:04:09 PST 2007

stocks are fun and mutual funds are nice, but how is the money going to
be split up/used for? For example is the plan going to be to use the
"profits" to set up a dedicated server and maintain it, or are they
going to be split up for profit?

This is just a problem that I seem to see happen a lot.

TD