[nmglug] open source investing group

Mars DeLapp jmdelapp at delapp.com
Wed Jan 10 13:19:07 PST 2007

Andres Paglayan wrote:
> Thank you for the reality check, Mars
> I have been asking some questions and it's complicated to pick the right
> setup,
> since LLC or partnerships will require to change bylaws at every share
> change within the group,
> C corps are very flexible for that, but expensive to maintain,
> also sparks the problem of ownership,
> another way is to run a non-for-profit, but diverts the mission, and
> takes very long to set up,
> we can discuss these things tomorrow, can we?

Sounds good. I plan to be there at the meeting tomorrow.

Mars

J. Marsden DeLapp, PE
President
DeLapp & Associates, Inc. dba DeLapp Engineering®
Providing lighting and power planning, design and analysis services
for commercial, industrial and large residential facilities.
1190 Harrison Rd Ste 3
Santa Fe NM 87507
(505) 983-5557
http://DeLapp.com