[nmglug] "all-in-one" printer puzzler

Lee Einer Lee at dosmanosjewelry.com
Mon Jan 15 12:46:56 PST 2007

OK, answered my own question.

The Linux Box had a print job running to another printer (on a parallel
printer port) and for some reason this was blocking the PC and the
scanner from talking to one another.

Sadly, our laser printer is such a junker that when we run flyers with
graphics it can take us a day or more to run a hundred pages. So we will
have to plan our scanning around this.

Lee