[nmglug] Wengophone

Lee Einer Lee at dosmanosjewelry.com
Tue Jan 30 06:01:56 PST 2007

The tough part is finding out where WengoPhone is looking for the files.

After that, ln -s [TARGET DIRECTORY OR FILE] ./[SHORTCUT]

Wengophone's website has a support forum. You may want to inquire there
as to where to link the files.

FWIW, the forum's comments suggest that WengoPhone's 2.0 Linux version
is pretty buggy, and they are suggesting a 2.1 build.

Lee