[nmglug] Wengophone

BrianO'Keefe okeefe at cybermesa.com
Tue Jan 30 11:08:43 PST 2007

Thanks Gary, it does:
libQtGui.so.4 => /usr/lib/libQtGui.so.4

I think that there may be other dependencies with the same issue as many
were installed into:
/usr/lib/qt4/lib/

Can I copy them into the directory in which wengo is looking or link them?
I'm somewhat dense as far as simlinks go si if you could use the above
as an example and illustrate the link I would really appreciate it!
Muchas Gracias