[nmglug] Meeting thursday?

a_kaluta akaluta at zianet.com
Thu Mar 15 04:35:42 PDT 2007

Members;
I cannot make it to the Thursday meeting although my appatite has been
whetted for the comradery those meeting provide.
Pi.  re:In a recent glug mailing list exchange "partition resizing."
Thanks for your suggestion,a further question. if the existing partitions
are contiguious without intervening space,would it still be practical to use
gparted as a partition resizing tool,could any data  be relocted in the
cylinders in order to be preserved.?               Best Regards Anthony K.