[nmglug] saving disk space

BrianO'Keefe okeefe at cybermesa.com
Wed May 23 11:56:43 PDT 2007

And the linux ppc version installed, works and imported all my dates-Yes!!
thank the cpu gods that there are people out there who know what they're
doing.
The link I posted:
http://gopalarathnam.com/software/
has shell scripts to install the mozilla builds from source for those
who need to do so, like people runnung Dapper, like me, who want
Firefox-2.0 which is not and will never be backported to Dapper.