[nmglug] MS Access -> MySQL

J. Marsden DeLapp jmdelapp at delapp.com
Thu Nov 29 21:01:41 PST 2007

I am looking for some help with some database conversion and web programming tasks.

One of the tasks is converting a MS access database to MySQL and some sort of user interface that runs on Gnu/Linux. I
was thinking maybe Knoda for the frontend or maybe do it with PHP. I currently use this database in my business to
manage projects, time sheets, expenses and billing.

The second task is building a web based database for the New Mexico Solar Energy Association (NMSEA) http://nmsea.org
This would include a database to track members, vendors and all kinds of stuff.

Anyone got experience and/or a strong desire to learn?

Mars
J. Marsden DeLapp, PE
President
DeLapp & Associates, Inc. dba DeLapp Engineering®
Providing lighting and power planning, design and analysis services
for commercial, industrial and large residential facilities.
1190 Harrison Rd Ste 3a
Santa Fe NM 87507
(505) 983-5557
http://DeLapp.com