[nmglug] calendar program that easily loads a .ics file?

Mark Galassi mark at galassi.org
Tue Oct 16 07:14:02 PDT 2007

    jason> Hey Mark Gmail has the option to share a private or public
    jason> ics, xml and html version of your calendar. It can plugin
    jason> to sunbird/lightning fairly easily. You could also setup a
    jason> webdav on apache and host the ics file on it.

I did something similar: I used sunbird for all the manipulation of
speaker times in a conference.  Then I used gmail to embed the result
in a web page and to save a cleaner .ics format (sunbird is excellent,
but still buggy and slowly maintained).