[nmglug] Local meetings in ABQ

Marilyn Mohr cemarilyn at computoredge.com
Wed Oct 31 10:47:52 PDT 2007

Hello Damien!

I sent an email inquiring about meetings of NMGLUG in ABQ and have happily
found myself on this mailing list.  I am Marilyn and I work for ComputorEdge
Magazine.  Our magazine was in print for some years in ABQ as ComputerScene
and we remain in an online edition as ComputorEdge in ABQ at
www.computoredge.com.  Clicking the New Mexico link in the left frame brings
up the NM edition ofering a local slant.  Same great editorial as the other
editions (CO and San Diego) and Free Classifieds and Directory of Services
for businesses.  I have tirelessly worked on the User Group Listings and
Calendar of Events and am looking for more!  Readers can sign up for and
receive their own free email every Friday morning reminding them that the
new issue is ready to be viewed!  Please share this with your computing
friends and when/if the nmglug group reconvenes, please let me know so I can
publish the information and special events.  Thanks so much.  I can be
reached at this email or at 800-573-3247 x307.

marilyn mohr