[nmglug] trip

BrianO'Keefe okeefe at cybermesa.com
Fri Sep 14 10:19:24 PDT 2007

I was in the Bay area, Santa Rosa actually, and my friend and I were
having lunch in a cafe. We heard and saw some very geekerly guys at the
table next to us and having a hard drive issue I asked if they knew of a
data recovery service nearby. Turns out that they were all from MicroMat
and they ended up buying our lunch and taking my drive to their place a
couple of blocks away! We spent hours with them having a blast (no data
recovered though as the partition in question was a vestige) and they
were great. One of them is Ryan Joseph who worked in Los Alamos and
knows some of the NMGLUGgers!
A fun experience