[nmglug] Lot's going on this week

DThomas at metrocourt.state.nm.us DThomas at metrocourt.state.nm.us
Wed Apr 16 06:32:09 PDT 2008

Hello fellow New Mexico Linux users, and a fine group we are. Looks like
April is shaping up to be one busy month

4/17/2008
April 17th,2008 IRC Meeting Where: IRC freenode channel #ubuntu-us-nm
When: 8:00pm MDT
4/17/2008
Southern New Mexico Technology Symposium email David Thomas for more info
dthomasdigital at gmail.com

4/24/2008

IRC Meeting Where: IRC freenode channel #ubuntu-us-nm  When: 8:00pm MDT

4/25/08
April 25th,2008 Ubuntu 8.4 Release Party
Ubuntu 8.04 Release Party That's right, our second release party, and our
first as an official Ubuntu LoCo!
Where: Flying Star -- Acequia De Corrales, at 10700 Corrales Road
When: Friday 4/25/08 at 6:30pm until 9:00pm click here for directions.
Check out the location here
This year we are doing it in style and have a room reserved.

David Thomas