[nmglug] Mozilla apps freeze on print

BrianO'Keefe okeefe at cybermesa.com
Fri Feb 1 08:25:43 PST 2008

Lots of info to absorb for my pathetic brain but....
I can print from some apps, like OpenOffice, though it choked at least
once but seems fine now. Abiword froze too.  I am printing to file also,
or at least trying to, but again, as soon as I pick print from the file
menu the app freezes. Happens in Thunderbird too. I just noticed it in
Evolution also. Tried OpenOffice and it will print to file from the menu.

An interesting problem!
Thanks again