[nmglug] Congratulations to Eric Krieger

DThomas at metrocourt.state.nm.us DThomas at metrocourt.state.nm.us
Fri Feb 22 06:25:00 PST 2008

The New Mexico Ubuntu Loco's very own Eric Krieger or gcleric on IRC has
qualified to become a Ubuntu Member.
It's a big deal for those of us that are involved in the Ubuntu Community
and I just wanted to take the time and say
great job Eric. If you would like to know more about just what a Ubuntu
Member is please follow this link.
http://www.ubuntu.com/community/processes/newmemeber
If you would like to see just what Eric has been up to that helped qualify
him for membership take a look at his wiki
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/GrammatonCleric
So not only are we an official Ubuntu LoCo but we now, thanks to our
Official Ubuntu members have a great source of
knowledge and information to help move not just Ubuntu but the whole Linux
experience forward in the State of New Mexico.

David Thomas