[nmglug] [NMLUG] Clusters, Netbooting, BOINC, yadda-yadda-yadda]

Tim Emerick timothyemerick at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 10 11:26:48 PST 2008

THanks for the tips.  I'll pick up one of those monitors.  I've also recently heard of the Kill-A-Watt monitor which also calculates the cost of running the machines.

My machines are older P4's and P3's but looking at your specs I'll bet I'm pulling at or just above the 20 amps from the circuit I installed.  Might have to install another circuit.

Glad to hear your mom is a survivor.  Give her a big hug next time you see her for me.

Tim