[nmglug] mail, etc

okeefe at cybermesa.com okeefe at cybermesa.com
Mon Jan 14 09:11:51 PST 2008

I'm in Mexico for a couple of weeks and am having some strange mail issues.
I'm still dual booting OS X and Ubuntu Dapper. I have set my outgoing server
in T-Bird to smtpauth.cybermesa.com and use port 587, as required here for
some spam reason with the local isp. In any case, in OS X with the same
settings I can surf and access my mail and send with no problem. In Dapper, I
can send only messages with no body text, replies or forwards. In OS X I can
access the cybermesa webmail but cannot in Dapper. same for gmail.
Mysterioso I say.
Any ideas? Anyone have cybermesa problems now?
muchas gracias and I want my Dapper back!!