[nmglug] mail, etc.

okeefe at cybermesa.com okeefe at cybermesa.com
Wed Jan 16 14:31:30 PST 2008

I apologize for the flurry of strange emails but I discovered that I can send
a short subject and short body text (very short) in Thunderbird in Dapper. In
OS X I can send any size text, forward, etc. My settings are identical in both
TBird set ups.
In OS X Firefox works normally, https and all but still won't connect to
secure websites in Dapper though the browser will sometimes load, signal done
but there is no page displayed. as I have stated I haven't changed any browser
settings at all so now that Cybermesa seems to be back up it appears the
problem is Dapper related.
any ideas?
this from OS X, TBird.

Thanks,