[nmglug] mail

BrianO'Keefe okeefe at cybermesa.com
Wed Jan 23 15:02:28 PST 2008

Thanks Nick. I'm not concerned and I haven't seen the "accept
permanently" option so far. I disabled TLS in my server settings and the
pop-ups are gone. I know that Cybermesa did some server upgrades and
created a mess but that seems fixed. I was wondering if the certificate
thing was part of my bad internet on Ubuntu problem.
Back into the cold in a day or 2!
Brian