[nmglug] SSH problem

Bill York iago at pobox.com
Mon Mar 24 14:28:06 PDT 2008

well damn. never forget your lower layers, boys and girls.

like the clever admin i am, i put this host on a more secure subnet that
does not have Internet access. but to do my 'yum update' i needed access. so
-- hey! i'll just configure the secondary interface for Internet access and
plug 'er in. What else do I need?

A default gateway. New gateway overrides old gateway. old network no work no
more.

sorry, everyone.