[nmglug] eclipsed ecplipse

andres andres at paglayan.com
Tue May 20 08:39:30 PDT 2008

Hi,

I am running Eclipse on Ubuntu atop of Sun's Java,
there's a fair amount of plugins, including aptana and radrails

when it launches, at the very end of loading everything,
a pop up shows a memory insufficient error (machine has plenty of ram,
so that's not the problem)
after that, all runs fine, and I don't notice any error, but it annoys
me having the pop up,

I read somewhere about many java configuration adjustments,
but I'm not a java guy, so I wonder if anyone (Mohadib?)
knows what to tweak to give java plenty of working memory

Thank you,

Andres