[nmglug] (no meeting)

Ted Pomeroy tedpome at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 17 09:00:17 PDT 2008

Dear Sat Guru, I overslept. As sometimes happens, nobody shows, if that happens I eat and check email. I had a similar keyring mishap. I belive the work around was  to make a new keyring and delete the old one.  But First, re-try your user password on the default And read the Help article on keyring by clicking Help and search keyring. Also, at sfbc no passwrd is needed so you can ignore the keyring and just open the browser. I hope this helps.Yours, Ted P.