[nmglug] shop check out

Ted Pomeroy tedpome at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 15 20:41:26 PDT 2009

Doug, Did you get the DSL hook-up installed? I am looking forward to that. Also did you see I got the laptop loaded. I suspect the ram has been tampered with and is not up to the specs. Be careful in switching out the ram as it is often matched to specific motherboard bus speed. For HP you can get specs on their website. Just put in the model #. This is why the DSL will add to the shop. I have a complete Ubuntu tower to bring in and let you find it a home or to use as an installer where ISO's could be stored and updated and CD's burned. It has a tested CD R/W and what looks like a DVD rewriter. I hope to see you Friday. Bust day on Thursday.
Yours, Ted P.