[nmglug] x config;

Ted Pomeroy ted.pome at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 07:36:18 PST 2009

   - Dear NMGlug'ers, I have solved this. It was as easy as using the
   outline of the new xorg.conf and copying in the details, section by section
   of the old, working file in the previous install. So I am up to 9.10 on the
   2000 era Thinkkpad. Sam, Thanks for your advice to look at the log files.
   Have a good day everybody. Thanks, Ted P.