[nmglug] rrdtool

a akaluta at taosnet.com
Sun Dec 6 04:16:51 PST 2009

Good_Winters_Day All:
I anyone  out there who will guide through the following install,I have
downloaded rrdtool and gone over basic the tutorial,looks like I need
the correct file locations and perhaps permissions. Thanks all,You
all,Anthony K

#!/usr/bin/perl -w
#
# DigiTemp v2.1 RRDB database Creation
#
# Copyright 1997-2001 by Brian C. Lane <bcl at brianlane.com>
www.brianlane.com
# All Rights Reserved
#
it
# under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the
Free
# Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your
option)
# any later version.
#
# This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but
WITHOUT
# ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or
# FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  See the GNU General Public License
for
# more details.
#
along
# with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation,
Inc.,
# 59 Temple Place - Suite 330, Boston, MA  02111-1307, USA

use Time::Local;
use RRDp;

RRDp::start "/usr/local/rrdtool/bin/rrdtool";

# Create the database

RRDp::cmd "create digitemp.rrd \
DS:room:GAUGE:600:U:U  \
DS:attic:GAUGE:600:U:U  \