[nmglug] [Fwd: Re: [dt-general] DigiTemp to rrd tool graphing]

a akaluta at taosnet.com
Mon Dec 7 12:12:23 PST 2009

Nick:
Can you guide me from here**(see below next paragraph),such as were to
place it would it be:/user/local/rdtool/bin/rdtool. placed in there as a
file?if so under what name?  Anthony

**That tells bash that it is a perl script and to run the perl
interpreter
with the -w flag which will enable useful warnings. The script should be
set as executable (chmod a+x script.pl)