[nmglug] Grub2

Ted Pomeroy ted.pome at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 08:01:08 PST 2009

Anthony, I am using 9.10, but don't like many features in new kernel. I am
thinking of going with Debian 5.0, Lenny. I saw a review by the LA News tech
writer who came to the same conclusion. There are problems with the
progression envisioned at Ubuntu, maybe they are looking at keeping up with
newer machines. What is your hardware? I am working with a Thinkpad from
2000. Ted P.