[nmglug] Did I totally hose my computer?

Eric Krieger grammatoncleric at ubuntu.com
Tue Dec 29 13:04:19 PST 2009

Where you running this command as root?  Was the raid hardware or
software based.  If hardware I fear that the array may have been
mounted using /dev/sda in which case restore from backup.

- Eric

Eric J. Krieger
Ubuntu Member and Altruistic Network Ninja.

Email: grammatoncleric at ubuntu.com
Wiki: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/GrammatonCleric
NM LoCo: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NewMexicoTeam