[nmglug] Open Source Certification

Jeffrey Miller jeff at socorro.k12.nm.us
Fri Feb 13 10:39:26 PST 2009

Software.  Just some type of certificate of completion or
achievement.  I am looking for something that isn't as gnarly as an A+
cert.  But still will state that the holder of said cert has
successfully built a linux box and was able to do some CLI stuff.  And
show someone else how to do the build.  or something like that.  <:

peace