[nmglug] Support for the New Mexico LinuxFest

David Thomas dthomasdigital at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 14:18:43 PST 2009

Hello NMGLUG,

In the past few days we sent out an announcement about the New Mexico
LinuxFest and I hope anyone getting the announcement will make plans to
attend.
We would love to be able to list the MMGLUG as a supporting sponsor. The
benefits of this would be a listing on the New Mexico LinuxFest website as
well as
include any information that you may want listed on any promotional material
we may create.

We are not sure who the contact is for the MMGLUG or what your governing
structure may be but look forward in hearing from you about this matter.

And don't forget to register for the New Mexico LinuxFest as
registration<http://www.newmexicolinuxfest.org/>will let us know if we
need to make changes to the size and scope of the
Fest.

Thank you for your time.

David Thomas
President - New Mexico Linux Corporation