[nmglug] New Mexico LinuxFest

David Thomas dthomasdigital at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 09:05:58 PDT 2009

Sorry for the mail traffic but I had some wrong info listed primaraly the
date it should read December 19, 2009. Also if you registerd at the old site
you DO NOT have to reregister for the fest. However, you may want to create
a new username and password on the new site so you can get up to date
information.

Hello New Mexico Linux Users, Developers, and Enthusiasts