[nmglug] New Mexico LinuxFest News

David Thomas dthomasdigital at gmail.com
Sun May 31 11:58:02 PDT 2009

Hi all you New Mexico Linux folks,

New Mexico LinuxFest <http://nmlinuxfest.ning.com/> is really starting to
take shape and we need you. If you've not
registered<http://nmlinuxfest.ning.com/page/register-1>please do so,
it will help us with any reservations we might need to make if
we have a pretty good idea how many people will be at the fest.

We will be running booths for your favorite distributions and we will need
people to man them, so check out your distributions booths and let us know
if you want to work them.

fedora <https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/NewMexicoLinuxFest>
openSUSE <http://en.opensuse.org/NewMexicoLinuxFest>
Ubuntu <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NewMexicoLinuxFest>

Don't see your distribution listed? Then you can be an even bigger help
please contact your distribution of choice's program and get a booth
sponsored!

We still are looking for sponsors, speakers, exhibitors, and volunteers so
let us know if you can help.

Need some Linux Swag, disk, stickers, case badges, register this week and
we'll send you a little something.

David Thomas
President - New Mexico Linux
Corporation<http://www.nmlc.newmexicolinuxfest.org/>