[nmglug] localhost

BrianO'Keefe okeefe at cybermesa.com
Tue Sep 15 07:07:11 PDT 2009

thanks Jason. this is very clear and easy to follow. Actually, I
realized that I set a pstgres username and password when I set up
gnucash. Of course I didn't remember that at all and can't remember the
password either! I guess I can just set up a new user and password as
you describe.
Thanks again
Brian