[nmglug] nmglug.org server news

Gary Sandine gars at sandine.net
Fri Aug 6 22:04:10 PDT 2010

Hi!

The nmglug.org server went down in a blaze of glory (literally) at
the end of April 2010 so I moved the remaining good disk to new
hardware at that time.  I had to use the wireless card for something
else about a month ago and intended to replace it right away, but it
has been off line since then (the server is currently in my garage
in Los Alamos).  Today I finally added new hardware to get it back
online using a second WRT54GL access point instead of using a new
wireless card I purchased for the server.  I understand it is being
migrated to a hosting service -- it should stay up until then.

Regards,
Gary