[nmglug] cron e-mail /dev/null

a a at kaluta.us
Mon Jan 25 07:09:48 PST 2010

Ed:
Thank you for the well thought out suggestion,I am pretty new to this
stuff, please forgive any inaccuracies in the following:
I have been given a limited server account on which to doodle,I do not
have access to any bin directories.however,I will use your suggestion to
familiarize myself with the various components of your your informative
directive. Best,Anthony