[nmglug] canonical

a a at kaluta.us
Mon Mar 15 09:47:58 PDT 2010

Andreas;
I had been considering canonical.Now,since their service offering had
few specifics and no legal statement,I e-mailed them asking a few "for
instances" regarding the extent of their support,the return e-mail did
not answer those requested specifics.I further e-mailed them asking for
more  detail of their offering, now several months later. I am awaiting
that reply.Anyway,that is the extent of my experience with canonical.
Best,
Anthony K