[nmglug] filezilla,cron

a a at kaluta.us
Mon Apr 4 06:57:01 PDT 2011

There nothing in the cron file on my computer now.The file I would like
to purge contents cyclically is in
filezilla: /home/kaluta/kaluta.us/jerry-camera.

What I do not understand is where to edit the cron file? on my computer
or on filezilla somehow,somewhere.
My computer does not seem to have the
path:  /home/kaluta/kaluta.us/jerry-camera which is where the file,
whose contents I would like to limit,resides,nor is there
a: /home/kaluta/jerry-camera

The following script is something like I have used in the past but have
forgotten the specifics:

0 * * * * /usr/bin/find /home/kaluta/jerry-camera -mtime +1 -exec rm -fr
"{}" ";"

I have not found a lucid explaination on the internet.Hope my question
is clear and that you can lend some insight.
Thanks you for your interest.
Anthony