[nmglug] Cloning hd

Jason Schaefer js at jasonschaefer.com
Wed Aug 17 12:18:29 PDT 2011

Brian
Go ahead and delete that swap partition at /dev/sdc5 then move the sdc1 over
and recreate swap at the end of the disk you can create it at sdc5 again, so
that you won't need to change your /etc/fstab. Unless its using uuid's.. you
might just double check your fstab when you boot up. Also you will need to
"swapon -a" after you get fstab all sorted.
Jason