[nmglug] Cloning hd

Jason Schaefer js at jasonschaefer.com
Wed Aug 17 13:28:00 PDT 2011

You won't be able to move sdc1 if sdc5 is in the way. Swap has no actual
data on it. The safest and easiest thing is to delete it and re-create it.
You should go to the meeting tomorrow! I might not be there as I leave for
Denver the next morning.. maybe someone else out there wants to show up and
help brian?