[nmglug] cloning HD

a a at kaluta.us
Sat Jan 8 11:09:37 PST 2011

My computer thinks it lost the external HD.
Inspired by the ratified  world of scientific experimentation I decided
to clone my OS which on a 750MB HD onto a external 250MB HD,uhhuh!!!!
You will please excuse me while I look around for the electronic
whereabouts of the external drive.
Thanks for the "grep sd /var/log/messages".
Anthony