[nmglug] filezilla auto delete script file contents

a a at kaluta.us
Fri Jul 1 02:27:29 PDT 2011

Jason;
Things are okay,do not think I know where the server is,or what it is
called,the guesses of where it might be, have denied my password.
Never been in a server before.The information of what is in a server
like the directories etc, the internet seems to cunningly conceal that
information,try typing "linux server directories". I would like to know,
does a server have a terminal where you can type commands,does it
accommodate text editors,is the file structure similar to what is found
in a desktop distribution,my guess is that it is,anyway that is the
current state of things.
Been doing a bunch of ham radio,the echolink program combines ham radio
and internet.I have a radio in my car which contacts my home
computer(10-15 mile range) which can contact about 4000 repeaters or
links around the world.for instance from my car radio I can call my
friend in London while he is in his car or at home on his computer.My
favorite repeater is in Ireland which is active throughout the English
speaking world and has an extensive varied following from the taxi
driver in Spain,who has logged tens of thousands of contacts,he being in
a popular tourist area then visiting ham calling him in his taxi,after
they return home,to the hams actively maintaining a venerable
astronomical telescope facility,near Exeter,U.K.,the pride of
astronomers in its time.
Hope things are going well with you,may try for a visit to the bakery
soon,and get what are,these what for you,trivial problems sorted out.I
am continuingly surprising how little solid information I can find
floating around the internet,to typify,so hard to find out what the
directory structure of a server is.
Best to you,to all the readers of this communication, nmglug has been an
enduring vision.
Anthony