[nmglug] Some Free Books and Linux Magazines Abq

Rob Haag rhaag71 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 14:05:48 PDT 2011

Hi all,

I have to relocated back to Ohio in about two weeks, I have around 2yrs of
Linux Journal and about a year of LInux Pro magazines that need a good home.
I also have a few books on programming if anyone is interested.
Books...CakePHP, CSS Mastery, XML (Sitepoint book). Sorry but I would like
to do an 'all or nothing' if possible, this isn't trash and I don't want
them to end up there either :)

did I mention these are free items...

I am in albuquerque, NE Heights and have <0 transportation.

If it's more appropriate you can email me off-list at
rhaag71 at gmail.com

Thanks