[nmglug] systems guy looking for contract [posting again]

nick pitlosh nickpitlosh at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 17:28:57 PDT 2011

Hey all,

I'm relatively new to santa fe, and looking for contracts or a w2
position that could use my skills in linux/windows/hosting/support.
I'm really a packets and protocols guy with datacenter experience. Im
familiar with the rfcs, routing, and all the internals of os
management that comes with it(io load, clustering, memory management.)
Pretty much everything back to 89. I also have lots of experience in
LTSP, migrating old apps to wine, and mesh wireless. Please keep me in
mind.

Nick Pitlosh