[nmglug] piece of iron

Andrew Farnsworth farnsaw at stonedoor.com
Thu Jun 2 17:52:19 PDT 2011

I will second Lenovo.  It really depends on what kind of processing power
you need.  If you just need a basic laptop, I would almost suggest something
like a basic $500 Dell or HP (HP has quite a nice i5 laptop for $500 right
now).  The money you save this way can then be set aside for it's
replacement in 4-5 years.

Bets are off if you need a more serious machine with real graphics.

Andy