[nmglug] WWW service provided

michael w mike at herebox.org
Tue Mar 1 07:09:36 PST 2011

Brownrice was my local choice in NM out of Taos.  Personal attention
and professional service.  No shell access.
http://hosting.brownrice.com/

Dreamhost is widely used and also offers an included deliberate
"backup" account setup to use rsync/sftp/etc to manage backups at 50GB
+.  Their services are comparably slow, but cheap.

Godaddy should be taken to court for wasting hours of everyone's time
who has ever touched their website.  Please, do not encourage them.

--mikey in Sea.