[nmglug] NMGlug Meeting,

Ted Pomeroy ted.pome at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 09:32:06 PDT 2012

Scott, Yes, I believe we meet tonight. I usually arrive at 6:30 PM in
order to have 30 minutes to eat before we gather a quorum. I don't
expect a full group (of 3-4 enthusiasts) to be there till about 7PM. I
am planning to attend, as long as I get out of work on time and gather
my things to get there. I am working a Debian KDE install. For the
last 8 years I have been using Ubuntu Gnome, but I don't like 'Unity'
and though I must know enough to use the community, Debian, release
directly. I hope to see you there. Ted Pomeroy