[nmglug] steam

rob jackson rjackson1969 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 11:26:49 PST 2012

I'm running 64 bit. I went to install a game and it said I don't have the
flash player for it. It gave me instructions to get the flash player they
require and I did that. Still get the same "you don't have the right flash
player" error. I guess they are still buggy as hell.

I come here and go to your link and it won't load. Probably overloaded with
other 64bit linux folk trying to get it working.