[nmglug] seeking AIX engineer

Nick Frost nickf at frostitute.com
Wed Feb 8 09:51:21 PST 2012

If you know anyone in Santa Fe with AIX experience who is looking for
AIX/UNIX contract work....please pass this along....the contact person
is Melissa Alonso, *505-792-8604* melissa at sabiosystems.com

"I am currently searching for a strong AIX/UNIX Engineer for a Santa Fe
client of mine. If you happen to know of anyone - please pass along my
info. Any help is greatly appreciated. :) This is a contract opportunity
for about 4 months - it does have the potential to go perm though. They
will be the sole person in this role and it will be quite challenging
and the person has to be available for on-call emergencies as well. It's
paying between $40-45/hr. and the AIX piece is critical. Working
remotely is not an option now or in the future. please have people
follow up with me at melissa at sabiosystems.com"

Thanks,

-Nick

Nicholas S. Frost