[nmglug] need Thinkpad T61

J. Marsden DeLapp jmdelapp at delapp.com
Thu Feb 9 20:27:32 PST 2012

Due to getting run over by a truck while biking down cerrillos road, i am
in the market looking for a new thinkpad T61. I am ok but my bike and
backpack got run over ans distroyed. Holly cow that was close!

Anyway, i would like to find a T61 that matches my former hardware so i
can just pull the drive out of the old machine ,put it in the new one and
be up and running

Anyone got one laying around?
J. Marsden DeLapp, PE
President
DeLapp & Associates, Inc. dba DeLapp Engineering.
Providing lighting and power planning, design and analysis services
for commercial, industrial and large residential facilities.
1190 Harrison Road Ste 3a
Santa Fe NM 87507
(505) 983-5557
http://DeLapp.com